1. Senator John McCain went on ABC’s Face The Nation Sunday morning and came out against President Trump’s immigration order.
2. White House Chief of Staff Reince Priebus supported President Trump’s immigration order on Sunday news program Meet The Press. “And so [I] apologize for nothing here.
3. The president gave Stephen Bannon, his chief strategist, a full spot on the “principals committee” of the National Security Committee. Elevating Mr. Bannon to the level of the secretaries of state and defense means downgrading the positions of the chairman of the joint chiefs and the director of national intelligence.
4. Gunmen opened fire in the city of Quebec on Sunday. Six people were killed and eight were wounded. Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau called it a “terrorist attack on Muslims.”
5. At 8PM ET President Trump will announce his Supreme Court nominee on live tv from The White House, check this blog after his announcement for analysis and commentary.